We want to give exposure to the best startups in Mexico and Latin America that are building with AI to solve the most important problems in the region.
That's why we've organized the first in-person LAIC Open Mic, where we will select 5 startups to present their companies to local, regional, and global investors; as well as key ecosystem players.
Plus, they will receive live feedback and create connections with potential investors, collaborators and partners.
The winning startup will also receive:
• 1:1 Mentoring with jury members (Endeavor and BIVA)
• Office Hours session with the ALLVP team
Some of our amazing jurors:
- Jimena Pardo, Managing Partner at ALLVP
- Natalia González-Vela, Head of New Issuers & Entrepreneurship at BIVA and Founder of La Neta del VC
- Vincent Speranza, General Manager at Endeavor Mexico
If you want to present your startup at this event, please apply by filling out the following form.
October 25th, 2023
16:00 - 18:00